We often receive questions about how to best clean a letterbox fascia and doors. The best cleaning method for each fascia finish is listed below. For best results for all fascia finishes, use a little elbow grease to get the job done.
Brushed stainless steel fascia
- To remove marks or stains, the best product to use is a stainless steel cleaner. This can be purchased from Bunnings or similar.
- Spray the cleaner into a soft cloth.
- Polish the stainless steel in the direction of the grain.
- To remove marks or stains, the best product to use is a mild detergent and water with a soft cloth.
Polished stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel can be cleaned with a soft cloth and some water.
- For stubborn stains, a little stainless steel cleaner sprayed onto the soft cloth should remove the stain.